If I weigh 99 pounds and eat a pound Of Nachos, am I 1% Nacho?

Answer: Depends, because at the end of that bathroom trip you could be 95 lbs…

For a real answer, watch the youtube video (3:06)

The human body is well known to be 60% water.  The remaining 40% is mixed among the other foods you eat. So if someone eats a mere 1lb of nachoes in their life, they will be hardly more than 0.1% nacho, even on a short timeframe.