Ever wonder what would happen if you stopped working out? A new study on identical twins published in the journal Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise explores exactly that, and the results are dramatic.
The sample size is small, but then how many identical twins can you get to do this?
- How Long Does It Actually Take to Get Out of Shape?
- Health Benefits Of Diet And Exercise May Be Chemically/Lazily Obtainable
- Exercise vs Diet: Which Is More Important for Weight Loss?
- Exercise Changes the Expression of Your DNA
- Exercise: Non-Physical Benefits